— (via happy—l-ife)
— Nicole Williams (via psych-facts)
The art of determining character or personal qualities from the features or form of the body, especially the face.
- A. Natural Smile (lips relaxed, full smile, teeth, but no gums showing): You are comfortable with your sensuality, neither flaunting nor hiding it. You also feel comfortable with your own sexuality.
- B. Gums Showing (gums show in a full smile): This indicates that you believe you are desirable for what you can give and do. You may be inappropriate in how much you give, finding it difficult to accept that you are lovable for just being yourself. You try to earn love through what you give and do for others. You may be one of those people who wants to give everyone a Christmas present whether you receive one in return or not.
- Eyebrows = your mental outlook or point of view
- Even if you pluck, or draw on them, they still reflect the mental outlook that feels right for you.
- Most eyebrows do not exactly match each other: In this case, the left eyebrow = personal life, while the right eyebrow = our external world.
- Directions: Choose the eyebrow(s) that most looks like your own and enjoy reading about yourself
- Advice: Be open-minded about this. If you think this is bull-, then you must’ve ignored the details of each eyebrow example. Give it another chance and look at other people’s eyebrow shapes besides your own, and see if they agree with their own explanation.